UCAIug Distribution Interoperability Testing (Distribution IOP) Working Group Join us for a Webinar on August 25
Space is limited. Reserve your Webinar seat now at: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/547992818
MEETING NOTICE AND CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
UCAIug Distribution Interoperability Testing Working Group
2011 Interoperability Testing Event Planning Meeting
The first meeting of the UCA International Users Group (UCAIug) Distribution Interoperability Testing (Distribution IOP) Working Group will take place during the 2010 CIGRÉ Session in Paris on 25 August 2010 at the Palais des congrès de Paris from 0900-1200 in Room 242B on the 2nd Level.
Date: 25 August 2010
Time: 09:00 - 12:00 CEST
Venue: Room 242B, 2nd Level, Palais des congrès de Paris
Location: Paris, France
Convenor: Margaret Goodrich
In early 2011 a Distribution IOP Test Event is planned that will conduct interoperability testing of interfaces from multiple sources that implement web service messaging based on the Common Information Model (CIM) using IEC 61968 standards.
This will be a working session intended to solicit participation in the Distribution IOP Test Event scheduled for early 2011, coordinate with participants, and to inform other interested parties about this important UCAIug sponsored activity.
Additionally, it is desired to explore the feasibility of incorporating Interoperability Testing of IEC 61850 systems into the planned event.
Anyone planning to participate in the 2011 Distribution IOP Test Event should plan to attend. But any interested party is welcome to come and learn about this important industry activity.
TOPICS FOR DISCUSSION
- Review of Existing Interoperability Testing Activities and Methods
- Review Goals and Objectives for the Distribution IOP Event
- Incorporation of IEC 61850 Interoperability Testing
- Review Use Cases – Detailed and High Level
- Define and document set of tests to be performed
- Determine issues that need to be addressed before testing
- Review Participant List
- Discuss Test setup for Each Test
- Review Schedule/Timeline for Testing
- Discuss Preparations and Facilities for Testing
- Testing Collaboration Site – CIMug Web Site
Refreshments during the break will be provided.
All Interested Parties are Welcome to Attend