We will conduct a joint meeting of all of the 61850 working groups within the UCAIug testing subcommitee 24-October 10:30 (AM) until 12:00 during the New Orleans UCAIug summit.
- Tutorial: How should a vendor prepare for a UCAIug test: internal test, pre-test, required documents, test lab negotiations
- Tutorial: How should a test lab prepare for UCAIug accreditation or periodic audit: QA procedures, sample unit, required documentation
- User community input: Flaws in existing test program, usage of testing documents, Edition 2 IOP test needed?
- Organize IOP committee (basic scope of IOP, populate the working group)
- Close items on Edition 1 testing action-item list
- Review Edition 2 detailed test plans (high-level view) to discover gaps in testing or un-reviewed areas
- Discuss future working group formation and high-level scope for those groups